Enjoy More Benefits by Accomplishing More Sooner
- What major opportunities do you have now that are missing critical resources in order for the opportunities to be developed in a timely and fully-effective way? If you are not sure what your major opportunities are, a good place to start is to read the paper on Future Management at this Web Site where a process is described to help you find your best opportunities.
- What are the missing resources in each case?
- What is the size of the potential lost direct and indirect benefits for each opportunity in terms of foregone profits and cash flow?
- How can the missing resources be supplemented?
- How can your pursuit of the opportunity be adjusted so that fewer types or smaller amounts of scarce resources will be needed?
- What competing demands on the scarce resources can be eliminated or reduced with a lower cost than missing the potential benefits of the major opportunities?
© 1998 Mitchell and Company
Developed by Veritable Infusion